Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. Esq.
Attorney Robert Kovacs was born, raised and continues to live in Worcester
County, Massachusetts. He is deeply imbedded in the community and wants
to see Worcester and Central Massachusetts thrive. Mr. Kovacs specializes
his legal practice in the areas of Bankruptcy and Family Law, including
divorces, modifications, custody and support.
Mr. Kovacs volunteers many hours each year to provide free or low cost
legal serves through local nonprofit legal service clinics in and around
Mr. Kovacs and his wife Kelly are the proud parents of three children with
whom they enjoy many outdoor activities including skiing and hiking.
- Bachelor of Arts, Fairfield University
- Jurist Doctor, The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Federal District Court, District of Massachusetts
Pro Bono Activities and Associations:
- Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts
- Volunteer Lawyers Service Project
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Worcester County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Section
- Section on Poor and Homelessness
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Business Law Section