Family Law Attorneys

Worcester Family Law Representation

Family Law Issues in Worcester

Family law governs the legality of family relationships, and when issues in a family spill over into the legal arena, for good or for bad, Kovacs Law, P.C. is there to provide assistance.

In fact, our lead attorney was raised in Worcester and still resides in the area. We are familiar with all of the Worcester County and Middlesex County Courts and are ready to help you through whatever need you may have, from setting up a prenuptial agreement, to assisting in determining father's rights, to representing you in a divorce action.

We believe in giving back to our community and are proud of our pro bono work through the Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts and our work with the Volunteer Lawyers Service Project.

Please contact us online or call (508) 926-8833 and experience the personal attention that we are able to provide in our boutique-style law firm. If you are looking for representation from a firm that won't treat you as just another file number, we are the right choice for you.

Divorce & Family Cases in Worcester

Our firm is proud to possess a diversification of family law and divorce services, including domestic violence cases and protective orders, divorces and legal separations and all the issues that accompany the dissolution of a relationship, and cases that involve the establishment of paternity.

Our goal is to provide you with a legal representation primed to help you attain the best possible conclusion in your case. If you retain us as your legal counsel, we pledge to work tirelessly on your behalf, in order to help you achieve your desired results.

With our experience and expertise, knowledge of family based law and a sincere commitment to the well-being of our fellow community members; we know that we are the best firm in the area to serve your legal needs.

For superior legal representation, please contact our family law firm at your earliest opportunity.

Can You Get Divorced Without Spouse Consent?

Every state allows you to file for divorce, even without spouse consent. If you file for divorce and your spouse doesn't respond, then they will have 30 days to reply or you may be granted default from the court.
  • BBB Accredited
  • Avvo Top Attorney

Contact Us

We're With You Every Step of the Way
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
By clicking SUBMIT you consent to receiving SMS messages. Messages and Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. Reply Help to get more assistance. Reply Stop to Opt-out of messaging No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties